- The Study Jun 12 2018Terri (Nicole Passmore) and Sophie (Coko Galore) wake up and find themselves locked in the study room of Terri's family mansion, where they quickly unlock a dark family secret. Can Terri overcome her fear of death? Will Sophie ever achieve her dream of not being so poor all the time? And what Lil Jon song will give them strength?
- Episode 11: Interview with Comedians Coko Galore and Daphney Joseph Jan 29 2018On episode 11 of the Ego Podcast, I am joined by the very talented and lovely comedy improv duo, Coko and Daphney (Coko Galore and Daphney Joseph)! We discuss comedy, improv, the entertainment world and Coko and Daphney's unique approaches to meditation. While Daphney practices a more traditional form of seated meditations, Coko practices active mindfulness and each guest explains how these areas help both themselves an each other. This was such a wonderful interview and our first duo-interview on the podcast that I'm very excited to share with listeners. For more info about Coko and Daphney, you can visit their social media @cokoanddaphney and on Coko's website: cokogalore.com/. This episode was recorded at the Laughing Vikings studio in Toronto. Sound editing was completed by Justin Ingraldi and Barry Taylor. Music by Nick Reynoldson.
- 171: Trading Places – with Coko and Daphney Dec 18 2017It's the second week of Decem-BEARD, and we're doing the bearded classic “Trading Places” featuring super fantastic Duo "Coko and Daphney"! Famous Quote: "It's the Gorilla Ghost!"
- Ep. 113 – Coko Galore Dec 11 2017The Spooky Rare Book Collector Today on Spooked! Colin can't sell old books, Chelsea knows how to sell worthless crap, Damien sells some stringed chicken, and Coko has some celebrity photos to sell. We get star struck on today's episode, so grab your autograph book and get ready to get Spooked!
- Coko Galore Jul 29 2016It's Episode 36, and comedienne Coko Galore is in the studio. Listen in to this chill episode as Coko and Erin discuss sexy celebrities, breaking up, and emotional relationships.
- Coko Galore Oct 31 2015A brand new chat with Coko, 1/2 of the improv duo Coko & Daphney and Yas Kween mainstay! We discuss the Toronto improv scene, cultural influences that have shaped her comedic sensibilities, and finding your way to your authentic voice.