- Daphney Joseph Mar 16 2018This week, comedic performer Daphney Joseph visits the studio! Listen along as these fun friends talk about finding a porn of yourself on the internet, what great about sex clubs, and how empowering BDSM subbing can be.
- Episode 11: Interview with Comedians Coko Galore and Daphney Joseph Jan 29 2018On episode 11 of the Ego Podcast, I am joined by the very talented and lovely comedy improv duo, Coko and Daphney (Coko Galore and Daphney Joseph)! We discuss comedy, improv, the entertainment world and Coko and Daphney's unique approaches to meditation. While Daphney practices a more traditional form of seated meditations, Coko practices active mindfulness and each guest explains how these areas help both themselves an each other. This was such a wonderful interview and our first duo-interview on the podcast that I'm very excited to share with listeners. For more info about Coko and Daphney, you can visit their social media @cokoanddaphney and on Coko's website: cokogalore.com/. This episode was recorded at the Laughing Vikings studio in Toronto. Sound editing was completed by Justin Ingraldi and Barry Taylor. Music by Nick Reynoldson.
- 171: Trading Places – with Coko and Daphney Dec 18 2017It's the second week of Decem-BEARD, and we're doing the bearded classic “Trading Places” featuring super fantastic Duo "Coko and Daphney"! Famous Quote: "It's the Gorilla Ghost!"
- Ep. 114 Daphney Joseph Dec 18 2017The Spooky Movie Set Today on Spooked! Colin might have to die, Damien eats a sandwich on the phone, Cody stabs a puppy, and Daphney channels a mom in a dog. Lights, camera, action! It's big time Hollywood today, so get some popcorn and your map to the stars and get ready to get Spooked!
- Daphney Joseph Aug 19 2016We've got a sexy and silly one for you, starring comedienne Daphney Jospeh. Listen in to this frank and funny episode as the girls talk about finding love at the deli counter, embracing your sexuality, and navigating through an open marriage.
- Daphney Joseph Jan 09 2016A rendezvous with the hilarious bilingual comedian, talking about the art of performing in English, overcoming personal pain through comedy, and our mutual respect and devotion to Excel spreadsheets.