- John Richardson, Eric Down, And Paul Bunyan Dec 22 2017Santa (John Richardson) is back for the annual Christmas episode, and Griffin and Steve's roommate Eric joins the festivities. When his present seems to contain body parts, the 4 must investigate chimps, statues and their favourite Christmas movies to get to the bottom of it.
- Ep. 100 Spooktacular 2 pt. 1 Sep 04 2017The Spooky 100 Today on Spooked! we celebrate our 2 year anniversary, 100 episodes! Packed full of so many great guests we tell three spooky stories guaranteed to get you excited for part 2! So here's to two years of scary stories from the good ole Spooky Goobs. Now, get ready to get Spooked!
- Ep. 90 Gavin Crawford Jun 26 2017The Spooky Hobo and Street Vendor On today’s Spooked! Colin’s hot dog dream finally comes true, Cody is a no name business guy, Damien falls for an old Gypsy lady, John has his first successful curse, and Gavin slurps up some onions. Love, money, and the sea, all the makings of a classic Spooked! So grab your cash, some salt water, and a good friend and get ready to get Spooked!
- Ep. 82 The Nice Guys Invade! May 01 2017Today on Spooked! John keeps getting hit in the head, Raul can't remember his own brother, Mike abandons his thriving business and Damien reveals his new love at the wrong time. The Nice Guys take over, spooking us real good. So you better listen in and get ready to get Spooked!
- Winter Tekenos-Levy, John Richardson, and Darren Childs Dec 23 2016A man is found dead on a cruise ship, and the cruise-ship-Santa Sandy Claws (Winter Tekenos-Levy) tells the guys of her Barthelona cruise, and pickpocketing lapdance scheme. Joining them as cohost is the real Santa Claus (John Richardson), and he's as fed up with the boys antics as ever. Later, Sandy's weak, spindly boyfriend Darren Childs shows up, as does perennial favourite Krampus. Does this sound like too much stuff going on at once? Merry Christmas!
- The 1 Year Anniversary Spooktacular! Pt. 1 Sep 12 2016Spooked! is one year old and hey, we got all kinds of amazing people to come on by to help us celebrate! Part One features; Mike Mongiardi, John Richardson, Pete DeCourcy, Kirsty LaPointe, Nick Etherton, Chelsea Jayne Bray, Steffi Didomenicantonio, Simon McCamus, Marc Hallworth, Trevor Poelman, and Alastair Forbes! It's a Spooktacular with not one, but three spooky stories! So let's celebrate and get Spooked!
- John Richardson And Gary Jun 17 2016When Shelly Clarke (or Sally, or Shandy, or Penelope) is found deceased in a photobooth in the mall, off and on again mall cop Roger Kegg (John Richardson) tries to help the boys solve the crime. And they don't really learn much more than that! I'm Lovin' It.
- Ep. 32 The Nice Guys May 09 2016The Spooky Manager And Producer! Today on Spooked! We get a lesson in how to be super cool and polite from The Nice Guys (That's How I Remember It)! So tune in, follow along (and laugh along!) as we get Spooked!
- John Richardson And NCIS Star Mark Harmon Dec 25 2015Ho ho ho! Ohhhhh Santa. Haha, shipwreck! Boing! It's Christmas, and in celebration, the boys bring in the all-knowing Santa Claus (John Richardson) to help with their most recent case - Frank Sermon, found dead with a fire poker in his chest. Luckily, Santa, as well as his shadow Krampus, were familiar with the victim - as was Mark Harmon, star of NCIS, and current owner of Frank's vocal chords. Get your detective brains on for this very special Christmas episode of Killed to Death.
- John Richardson And Zowie Bowie Jun 05 2015Not only was Grant Thomas a famous industrialist, but he was also David Bowie. Now all he is, is dead. His former limo driver, Chip (John Richardson), tries to help solve the murder. Not only do they not once talk about HOW David Bowie was killed, but they also share their favourite Arctic Air moments! Zowie Bowie later joins Chip and Griffin to try to mend old wounds, and the three bond over their shared history with Veruca Salt. #TeamGriffin #TeamTheOtherGuy