- Episode 21: Interview with Comedian & Yoga Instructor, Kristy LaPointe Apr 11 2018On episode 21 of the Ego Podcast, I am joined by comedian, writer and fellow yoga instructor, Kristy LaPointe! I had so much fun interviewing Kristy and during this interview we talk about life in the comedy and yoga worlds, removing ego as an instructor, applying yoga principles when performing and more! It was so nice to chat with another comedian/yogi and Kristy's perspective is both refreshing and hilarious. Enjoy! For more information about Kristy and her upcoming projects please visit: Kristylapointe.com or you can follow her on social media @kristylapointe and @planebasedkristy. She also has a new comedy/yoga web series available on CBC Comedy available here: www.cbc.ca/comedy/yoga-101-1.4578999 This recording was made possible by Comedy Records. Sound editing was completed by Justin Ingraldi and Barry Taylor. Music by Nick Reynoldson.
- Ep. 75 Ashley Botting Mar 13 2017The Spooky Convention Booth Today on Spooked! Clare looks dead, Kristy has brunch, Ashley is unimpressed with her grandson’s fiancé, and Chelsea laughs at someone’s misfortune. It's the last one with our special guest hosts so you better enjoy it while you can! So get under those covers and get ready to get Spooked!
- Ep. 74 Andrea Marsten Mar 06 2017The Spooky Men’s Restroom Today on Spooked! Chelsea just wants a mom to make her foods, Clare needs a rice, Andrea needs to do her duty, and Kristy remembers the intros. The boys are still away(Maybe forever? Nah!) so get ready for another amazing guest ep! And get ready to get Spooked!
- Ep. 73 Kayla Lorette Feb 27 2017Today on Spooked! Clare knows who hates witches, Chelsea has the whole day to be alive, Kristy has to prepare for a special guest, and Kayla throws away irrelevant artifacts. Also, Kjartan shows up with a guitar. It's week two of the guest episodes! How many more are there going to be? Who knows! So get ready to get Spooked!
- Ep. 72 Kat Letwin Feb 20 2017Today on Spooked! The boys are away and the ladies come to play! We take a backseat and have some amazing guests show us how it should be done. Clare sends the children into the forest, Chelsea believes her son, Kristy wears plaid pants, and Kat frames a child. We get taken to school today and four dimensions will definitely be on the test so pay attention and get Spooked!
- Ep. 65 Chris Wilson Jan 02 2017The Spooky Logger and Forrest Ranger Tonight on Spooked! Cody hasn’t learned the ropes yet, Damien lives in the trees, Kjartan has to contemplate shit, Kristy got separated from her group, Chris Wilson (Peter N' Chris) is a faithful wife, and Colin is there too! New year, new Spooked! Well, maybe not new, but we're still here! So get ready to get Spooked!
- Ep. 64 Christmas! Dec 26 2016The Spooky Liberated It's Christmas time at Spooked! Marc mistakes horrible knees for watermelons, Colin just moved to the worst town, Cody sells fruit without any shoes, Damien is Alex, Trevor just wants his papa’s attention, and Kristy tried to make sense of it all. We roast more than just chestnuts today, so take down those stockings and grab some cookies and get ready to get spooked!
- The 1 Year Anniversary Spooktacular! Pt. 1 Sep 12 2016Spooked! is one year old and hey, we got all kinds of amazing people to come on by to help us celebrate! Part One features; Mike Mongiardi, John Richardson, Pete DeCourcy, Kirsty LaPointe, Nick Etherton, Chelsea Jayne Bray, Steffi Didomenicantonio, Simon McCamus, Marc Hallworth, Trevor Poelman, and Alastair Forbes! It's a Spooktacular with not one, but three spooky stories! So let's celebrate and get Spooked!
- Ep. 47 Simon McCamus Aug 22 2016The Spooky Greece. Today on Spooked! Cody loves Judge Reinhold, Colin has trouble sleeping, Damien is forced to watch reruns, Simon McCamus(Fake Cops, Dance Animal) is animated, and Kristy is huge fan of Daddy Daycare. You'll be having all kinds of flashbacks after today's episode, so you'll never ever ever forget it! So get ready to get Spooked!
- Ep. 46 Pete DeCourcy Aug 16 2016The Spooky Arctic Research Camp Today on Spooked! Colin won’t shut up about his foot, Pete DeCourcy(High Brau) wants to impress his crush, Kristy says we have to burn sick people, Cody is impressed by nice calves, and Damien is forced to eat cheese. It's a pretty good day today, if a day late, on Spooked!
- Ep. 45 Chris George Aug 08 2016The Spooky Playground. On today's Spooked! Colin is a rhomboid, Chris George(The Moblees, Spun Out) minored in Egyptology, Cody loves coffee, and Kristy is a grown up now. Growing up is hard, but getting Spooked isn't. So what are you waiting for?? Let's get Spooked!
- Ep. 34 Marc Hallworth, Kristy LaPointe, and Jacob Sharpe May 23 2016The Spooky Lawyer Office! In this week's special episode we've got guests galore! Marc, Kristy, and Jacob all stop by for a spooktacular story. Marc Hallworth is a greasy lawyer, Jacob Sharpe has two tits, Cody has two balls, Colin has two big balls, and Kristy LaPointe tries to make sense if it all. So grab some marshmallows and a candle, and get ready to get Spooked!
- Ep. 27 Hot Cousin Apr 04 2016The Spooky Sleep! Today on Spooked! Nigel sneaks on his dad's computer, Damien never learns to read, Kristy LaPointe (Pwincess Bwigitta, Gilmore Girlprov)deals with her campers, Adele Dicks (Sketchersons, Sunday Night Live) can't seem to get out of her job, and Cody is really hairy. So toast up them marshmallows, snuggle in and get ready to get Spooked!
- 046: It Takes Two – Adele Dicks and Kristy LaPointe Nov 05 2014The nice guys flawlessly recreate “It Takes Two”. Featuring the hilarious girls of Hot Cousins Productions, Adele Dicks and Kristy LaPointe!!
Famous Quote: “We’ve got red beans…and brown beans..”