- Laura Lee Apr 13 2018It's Episode 125, and comedic performer Laura Lee hits the studio. Listen along to this kooky convo as the gals talk about the shame around masturbation, getting addicted to your vibrator, and fucking at the museum.
- Laura Del Maschio, Spencer Litzinger And Leonard Dec 15 2017Rosemary and Thyme Basil (Laura Del Maschio and Spencer Litzinger), sisters and fellow operatives for an unknown intelligence agency, have watched their triplet fall to her death from their hotel. Skilled in mail fraud, alien possessions, and hip hop music, the sisters turn their teeth and gills to the boys for help. And as always, an alien goes into Steve's butt.
- Laura Del Maschio And FRANKY Jul 20 2017Fransiphina Sauerkraut (Laura Del Maschio) runs several sense-deprivation tanks in her underground Central Park facility. It was there the body of her lover Beuford is found, eyes sucked out, and legs floating. Pool cleaning vaccuum F.R.A.N.K.Y (Known in the graffiti world as "spaz")tries to help her and Griffin solve the grusome death, and only one song about toe rings occurs.
- Anniversary Bonus Episode! May 01 2016With Laura Del Maschio, Gavin Pounds and Chris Leveille. Frank and Matilda Wormwood (Gavin Pounds and Laura Del Maschio) are Goldilocks and the Three Butts (yup), famed folk singing duo. But when they find someone dead at their concert, they turn to the boys on the 1 year anniversary of their first episode to figure it out. And when Lucille (Chris Leveille), Matilda's mother shows up, a tale of talking frogs, tattoos, and a man "literally bursting with semen" unravels. Featuring: Flashbacks!
- Laura Del Maschio And Paul Sep 04 2015Sammy Bucket (Laura Del Maschio), a semi-professional surfer with semi-reliable knowledge about surfing, drops by to show off his guns (literally), cheese string hair, and all the cool places around his body. Another surfer, Paul, tries to help as well, as he has the same hair as Miles did. We hear about broken boards, bunny suits, Ringo, and the horrors of sand.