- 04 – Any Food I Want Jun 25 2018In this episode, we are joined by Cody Crain and Micheal Mongiardi to discuss the wish "I want any food I want, when I want, where I want it." and our discussion takes us to food pills, cold steak, and hand-fulls of spaghetti.
- Mike Mongiardi And Brian May 04 2018The remains of a man are found in a dog kennel. Benedict "Daddy" Stodelmeyer, kennel squatter/sewage proprietor may have the answers. He details the relationship between himself, ex-fiance Brenda, kennel owner Brian, and co-host of Killed to Death Steve Cooke.
- Ep. 121 – Michael Mongiardi Feb 05 2018Today on Spooked! Cody just wants his dad to like him, Damien wants people to come to his third wedding, Colin wants you to order off the menu, and Mike wants his student to win. We're in the new studio so we have a few things to iron out, but that doesn't mean you're not gonna get Spooked! This week we test the waters, next week, we'll dive right in. So grab your swimsuit and nose plug and get ready to get Spooked
- Ep. 100 Spooktacular 2 pt. 1 Sep 04 2017The Spooky 100 Today on Spooked! we celebrate our 2 year anniversary, 100 episodes! Packed full of so many great guests we tell three spooky stories guaranteed to get you excited for part 2! So here's to two years of scary stories from the good ole Spooky Goobs. Now, get ready to get Spooked!
- Ep. 89 Killed To Death Jun 19 2017The Spooky Time Travel Today on Spooked! Colin loses his hands, Damien sells balms to the Nazis, Cody is fixated on bleach, Michael works on the radio for about 20 seconds, Griffin is quite fine to not come along on the adventure, and Steve has a better time machine. We get a history lesson today so grab your pencils, take some notes, and get ready to get Spooked!
- Mike Mongiardi And Terrence The Regular May 05 2017The 2 Year Anniversary hits with a rocky attempt at fanfare, before heading into another murder! Chef Jeff Jasper-Rudolph (Mike Mongiardi), Lord of the Lakes, finds his wife Mary-Ann Jesilva-Paprika dead in his restaurant (not really). He talks about the process of gaining food, his trip to marineland, and it's all too safe to be sorry. Then, restaurant patron Terrence P. Cochrane joins the boys as they travel to the lakes, the horizon, and the walk in freezer.
- Ep. 82.5 That’s How I Remember Spooked! Invaded It May 03 2017The Spooked! boys took over one of our favourite podcasts today, That's How I Remember It! With the help of Mike Mongiardi we get a lil frisky with a walrus, if you know what I mean. And by that I mean we try our best to remember the movie Tusk! So tune in and get ready to get Wednesday spooked!
- Ep. 82 The Nice Guys Invade! May 01 2017Today on Spooked! John keeps getting hit in the head, Raul can't remember his own brother, Mike abandons his thriving business and Damien reveals his new love at the wrong time. The Nice Guys take over, spooking us real good. So you better listen in and get ready to get Spooked!
- The 1 Year Anniversary Spooktacular! Pt. 1 Sep 12 2016Spooked! is one year old and hey, we got all kinds of amazing people to come on by to help us celebrate! Part One features; Mike Mongiardi, John Richardson, Pete DeCourcy, Kirsty LaPointe, Nick Etherton, Chelsea Jayne Bray, Steffi Didomenicantonio, Simon McCamus, Marc Hallworth, Trevor Poelman, and Alastair Forbes! It's a Spooktacular with not one, but three spooky stories! So let's celebrate and get Spooked!
- Mike Mongiardi And Uncle Lucinda Jul 15 2016Well well well. When the body of "Grandpa" Chantel Devine is found in a well, its owner (and builder) Fred Pork is enlisted to solve the crime. But past disappearances, family beef, and pie conspiracies make this case especially hard to unravel, even as Sarah Koenig herself is snooping around town.
- Ep. 32 The Nice Guys May 09 2016The Spooky Manager And Producer! Today on Spooked! We get a lesson in how to be super cool and polite from The Nice Guys (That's How I Remember It)! So tune in, follow along (and laugh along!) as we get Spooked!
- Mike Mongiardi And John Potterman Feb 12 2016Richard Johnson, prison guard, is found dead in the electric chair. Executioner Dick Flickman (Mike Mongiardi) stops by to solve it - as does the ghost of Richard himself, now trapped in the body of a horse. Pies are eaten, letters are read, and John Potterman, CEO of the Potterman family and the prison, stops by to talk about his numerous employees, most of whom look like walls.