- Ep. 100.5 Spooktacular 2 Part 2 Sep 11 2017The Spooky 100(b) Today on Spooked! It's part two of our two year extravaganza. Packed full of some amazing past guest, we get not one but four spooky stories. So tune in for the celebration and get ready for year three, because it's gonna get Spooked!
- Steffi DiDomenicantonio Aug 26 2017This week, we have the delightful Steffi D! Tune in to this sweet and sassy episode where Steffi and Erin talk about coping with jealousy in polyamorous relationships, rabbit vibrators, and when your grandpa sets you up on blind dates.
- Ep. 97 Taylor Whittaker Aug 15 2017The Spooky Rival Explorers On today's Spooked! Colin requests an uber, Damien tries to have an aside, Cody does his best Scooby Doo, Steffi wants to push her new lotion, and Taylor is looking for a new best friend. We delve deep into the jungle and what it means to be friends, so grab your bestie and a machete and get ready to get Spooked!
- The 1 Year Anniversary Spooktacular! Pt. 1 Sep 12 2016Spooked! is one year old and hey, we got all kinds of amazing people to come on by to help us celebrate! Part One features; Mike Mongiardi, John Richardson, Pete DeCourcy, Kirsty LaPointe, Nick Etherton, Chelsea Jayne Bray, Steffi Didomenicantonio, Simon McCamus, Marc Hallworth, Trevor Poelman, and Alastair Forbes! It's a Spooktacular with not one, but three spooky stories! So let's celebrate and get Spooked!
- Ep. 29 Thomas Alderson Apr 18 2016The Spooky Actor And Screenwriter! Today on Spooked! Steffi D. thinks Paul Hogan is dead, Thomas Alderson (Stage Fright, Kinky Boots) is the King, Cody is a croc wrangler, Nigel learns to speak Creole, Damien directs his first film, and our live studio audience Jessica pipes in with some stuff. Oh and Colin ate meatloaf and died. All this and more on Spooked!
- Ep. 9 Steffi Didomenicantonio Nov 23 2015The Spooky Holodeck! Today on Spooked! Nigel tries to have the best of both worlds, Steffi Didomenicantonio (Stage Fright, Canadian Idol) learns not to stumble on a word, and Cody and Damien find out it is possible to love yourself, especially if there is an exact replica of yourself there to love. Even our intern Colin gets in on the mix! We get spooky tonight, so come check it out!