- Cody Crain, Colin Morey, And Harold Fitzgerald Aug 18 2017Greg Fitzgerald and LeeRoy Hutchinson (Cody Crain and Colin Morey, of the Spooked Podcast), used car salesman from Winnipeg, discovered a body in one of their vehicles. They discuss how high up in the stack of cars it was, and various Winnipeg landmarks, like Santa Monica Boulevard. Markus doesn't show up, "the runs" are noted, and the show takes a one way trip to Bleachtown.
- 141: Spooked Crossover – Tusk – with Michael Mongiardi May 03 2017The guys from the SPOOKED podcast take over THAT’S HOW I REMEMBER IT. Listen to them improvise the Kevin Smioth movie TUSK in the Nice Guy’s format. With special guest Michael Mongiardi!
- Ep. 20 Marc Hallworth Feb 15 2016The Spooky Fallout Shelter! Today on Spooked! Colin finally cleans up a little, Damien complains about his cheating wife, Chelsea Jayne Bray is a secret double agent or something, Cody just wants to stick his head out the car window, and Marc Hallworth (Vest of Friends) shows us the true meaning of brotherly love. It's a spooky love fest the day after Valentine's day!
- Ep. 16 Kjartan Hewitt Jan 18 2016The Spooky Bear And Cub! On tonight’s episode, Nigel nurtures his maternal instincts, Cody goes to da club, Colin is vewy vewy quiet, Damien is finally part of a gang, and Kjartan Hewitt (Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Capote) is a malicious bitch. So grab a snack and relax, it's Spooked!
- Ep. 15 Jordan Brown Jan 11 2016The Spooky Slum Apartment! Hey gang, this week the Goobs go all out to ensure you get your daily recommended dosage of dick! Jordan Brown (Gone Tomorrow, Captive)pays for the cookies, Cody loses his wang, Nigel takes a power position over Colin, and Damien offends a NASCAR driver. Plus, our pal and past guest Christopher Wilson makes an appearance!
- Ep. 10 Colin Morey Nov 30 2015The Spooky Abandoned House! In this episode, our intern Colin Morey (Spooked Podcast) gets his big break! Will this be his shining moment, or will this hail the end of an internship? Tune in to find out! Oh, and Nigel plays some kid, Cody is a troll thing and Damien does dumb voices too. All this and more on Spooked!
- Ep. 9 Steffi Didomenicantonio Nov 23 2015The Spooky Holodeck! Today on Spooked! Nigel tries to have the best of both worlds, Steffi Didomenicantonio (Stage Fright, Canadian Idol) learns not to stumble on a word, and Cody and Damien find out it is possible to love yourself, especially if there is an exact replica of yourself there to love. Even our intern Colin gets in on the mix! We get spooky tonight, so come check it out!